Friday, October 15, 2004

`+._ eXamS aRe OvEr!!! _.+`



Hi!!! I'm so happy, the exams are finally over!! 2months of pure holiday bliss =D However, it is rather sad that I'm going to leave Temasek in less than 2 weeks.. I can't stand that thought =(.. Prerna and I both agreed that Temasek Sec has a very homely feeling to it, but TJC doesn't give us that feeling... I am going to mis TMS so so so much... But I can't keep thinking about that, I must look forward to a new year of making new freidns, meeting new people and studying in a different school... Well, I guess it's good experience, but like I said, I will miss TMS like crazy.. Yesterday, Aby, Jun Ji, John and I went to Bugis to watch a movie: Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. The show was quite nice.. There's no way I want to live in that sort of a world though.. *shivers* It's so sinister... Oh yeah, Jun Ji's car racing rocks! *thumbs up* We had dinner at Swensens, then Aby and I went to take an all girls neoprint before she had to leave for home because of piano lessons.. Met up with John and Jun Ji again and we just strolled around bugis (wandered aimlessly around) and somehow reached the MRT station. We sat at the staircase and just chatted, didn't feel like getting up until about 9.45pm.. Anyway, it was really fun yesterday.. The exams have been not too bad.. managable.. Anyway, off to play SIMS 2 now, so.. addios! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment