Tuesday, October 26, 2004

`+._ jUsT aNoThEr DaY _.+`



Hi.. Well, today was not too bad, all I did in school was to read my storybook, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I didn't really want to play cards, so I absorbed myself in the book. When it was time for Chinese, I actually wanted to play hang-man with Maxine but we both agreed that hang-man was no fun with just 2 people playing it.. So.. I continued with my book. By then, I left about 200-300 pages, I was hoping I could finish it by the end of school. I read into English period, very absorbed into the book, then I suddenly saw someone walk pass my desk, and someone saying something about me being absorbed in the Harry Potter book for the whole day, it was John I think. I looked up and saw that Jun Ji and Eliya were in our class, I didn't see them walk in. They were looking at me reading, standing around my table, I was kind of taken by surprise to see them back in school. Anyway, we exchanged a few words and I went over to the other girls, haha, had a short exchange of girl's talk =P Not saying what here. Not very very much but just a few words. Then.. I went back to my book, I managed to finish it by 1.40pm, *grins* I was so near tears by the end of the book, Sirius died! Poor Harry.. Life is so unfair to him!!! Mrs Loke was giving, John, Jun Ji and Yu Xiang a 'talk' about um.. part Christianity and part something else topic. I joined in listening after I finished my book. Oh yeah, there's going to be a Maths trail tomorrow, my group members are LiJun, Yuan Li, Jun Ji and Chung Son. We were sorted by register number. Some israeli students will be joining us =) I'm not sure whether Jun Ji will be joining our class though~ Anyway... Had choir... Quite fun.. The songs weren't too bad, we worked on Abba songs and 'Why do fools fall in love'. We will be performing on the 13th and 14th of November at the Enterprise Fair at Tampines Mall. Well, the first 2 weeks of the holidays are full for me, no time to rest... Suddenly right now I feel like going out every day, I feel so bored at home alone at night... I'm usually a 'good' girl and don't go out much, but I just feel like it recently, though I've been out so much, just feel like going out and enjoy myself with my friends... Argh, I'm rather bored now... I'll update if there's anything exciting tonight, I doubt there will be though.. bye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment