Friday, October 22, 2004

`+._ cHaNgE oF bLoGsKiN _.+`



Hi!! So sorry I haven't updated for so long.. I spent the whole afternoon today doing the new blogskins for my blogs, please leave a comment about it =D Well, we got back our results.. My results are as follows, the words in the brackets are what I think of my results:

English 68/100 (groan)

Chinese 59/100 (grimace)

Maths 71.5 (slaps myself)

Science 82/100 (ok I guess..)

Literature 71/100 (shakes head)

Geography 81/100 (not good enough)

D&T 78/100 (not asking for more)

Overall I guess I should be satisfied, but I'm not. Oh well.. However, I have no regrets, since I put in quite alot of effort. *sighs* Only left 4 days in Temasek Sec.. Prerna and I are counting the days... It's sad... TJC doesn't have the homely feeling that TMS has...I'm going to miss it so so so badly... Today.. I mostly read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I guess now that there's so much time on my hands I feel very lazy, but the fact that the entrepreneurship competition is nearing is making me feel uncomfortable, don't know why, but I'm going to give it my best shot. I feel kinda lazy to do things now.. It is so weird that during the exams, I felt like doing evrything, now that the exams are over, I don't know what I want to do.. I can't wait for every hiphop lesson though, it simply rocks! Flamenco is put on hold =( My dance school's annual performance is in December, on the 19th! I can't wait =D After that I will finally get to see my Hong Kong friends, Louiseanne and Jonathan. I really miss them, haven't seen them for about 3 years! Well.. I don't have alot alot more to say now.. I'll update again asap =D GoOdNiGhT!~

No comments:

Post a Comment