Saturday, October 23, 2004

`+._ mArKeT rEsEaRcH! _.+`



Hi everyone!~ Well, today I had choir practise from 9.30-12.30.. Although I sometimes complain about going for choir, I still love it alot and can't really bear to leave the CCA. Then I met up with the entrepreneurship group (unick) at the bus-stop before heading over to my house. On the way we stopped by 7eleven. Yuan Li bought something called 'Mochi'. It was so delicious! She let us try. Thanks Yuan for introducing that wonderful 'dessert'! =D. Then we had pizza for lunch and a little bit of maggie each.Discussion started after that up till about 3.10pm. We packed up and left for Orchard to do some market research at Heeren. No comment about that. At HMV, I finally found Jesse McCartney's album!!! =D But it cost me $31! Oh well.. That shows how much I want it then =) I met my parents at Centrepoint and we went for dinner at Sake Sushi at Wheelock Place. It was an extremely long queue, we waited for about half an hour. It was a yummy dinner, and I ate Mochi!!! Thanks again to Yuan for telling that sake sushi has it. The Mochi was really good, but... very tiny! Compared to the one from 7eleven! And it cost $1.90 for two tiny Mochies. That was expensive.. I went down to Borders after dinner and had a lovely time looking at the books. I bought another 3 Nicholas Sparks books, author of 'The Notebook' and 'A Walk to Remember' Those two books mentioned above are awesome and moving... They were made into movies, I haven't watched The Notebook, but A Walk to Remember was fantastic, acted by Many Moore and Shane West. The movie makes me cry every time! It was about 8 plus when we headed home. For some unfathomable reason, my head was throbbing like crazy and hurting so bad. I didn't do much but walk today. Maybe not enough sleep =P. Anyway, I'm doing some stuff right now, so.. I'll end here, cheerios! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment