Sunday, October 24, 2004

`+._ fUn DaY!~ _.+`



Hi! Today was rather fun. I woke and got ready to meet the others (Jun Ji, John, Lee Keat, Yu Xiang, Yuan and Eliya, the Israel exchange student.) We headed over to Pasir Ris Park along with John's other friends, I think they are from his church. We (Jun Ji, Eliya and I) stayed for about 45 minutes before joining the other Sec 3s at Wild Wild Wet. I was quite excited, since I've never been there. You can say that it was very fun, especially the lazy river and the wave pool. I didn't know the others so I just talked to Jun Ji and a little to Eliya. Let's just say the time at Wild Wild Wet was fun. I won't mind going back. Then we washed up and went to Tampines Mall for dinner. After dinner, we walked around and ate the 25 cents ice-cream from MacDonalds =P I was already so dead tired by then.. Gosh.. And I'm still going out tomorrow. Well, I guess I deserve a rest after studying, so I'll just go 'wild'. Wild meaning go out more.. Not exactly wild.. Heh.. Oh well, it is for someone like me who doesn't go out much during school days.. My parents picked me up at 8.30 and.. Here I am at home now =D Anyway, I don't have anything to say now, so... GoOdNiGhT!~

No comments:

Post a Comment