Monday, October 25, 2004

`+._ bUsY dAy _.+`



Hi! Well, today was a rather tiring day. Maxine came to my house in the morning around 10am and we got ready to go out to Bugis. She brought her hair 'iron' thing, and I spent about half an hour straightening my hair. Then we headed to bugis and met up with Marissa, Linda, Li Jun and Zhuyin. Initially, we wanted to watch a movie, but end up, there were only three movies showing, one M18 and the other two were The Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow and Grudge. Marissa watched the other two before and I already watched Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, so we went to take neoprints first. Haha, we took them 4 times! That was loads of fun!!! Then we went to MacDonalds for lunch. There, a worker from MacDonalds kind of bombarded us and asked us to join the membership. But my ezilink card was stolen.. So I couldn't apply for the card. After lunch, we didn't feel like watching a movie at Lido like we planned, so we walked around edge and started to get a little tired. I suggested finding somewhere to sit and talk, so we looked around and finally went to Swensens. So we chatted for about 45minutes. It was nearing 5.30pm, so Maxine and I left. I had to go home for dinner and for a little rest before going to meet the group of people I met yesterday at Tampines Mall for dinner. (Jun Ji, Eliya, Adriel, Eric, and I can't remember the others name, oh yes, including John.) Hmph, at first we were going to meet there at 9pm. So I went earlier and walked around with my grandparents. End up.. They were late, so my grandparents wiated with me till 9.30, then John came, then after awhile the otehrs came. *grumbles* just kidding, it was quite okay actually, haha.. I was waiting at the area which just opened, the bazar area. The area is really romantic and the atmosphere is great. I was just listening to my music. They ate at MacDonalds, but I didn't eat since I already had dinner. So I just watched them eat. Didn't eat the 25 cents ice-cream again =P My dad came to pick me up at about 11.. and now... I'm home... And.. I'm so so tired.. I'm going to bed soon... So GoOdNiGhT and GoOdByE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment